Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Would you say it is a multimedia?

So, today I went of Oficina Depot to get a new keyboard because I've been writing so much on my tiny iBook that my wrists were starting to feel like peanut brittle. There were several keyboards I was considering and I wanted to take the ergonomic one out of the box and try it out before I spent 367 pesos. So, I approached two salesmen, but I guess I interrupted their heated discussion because this is how the conversation went:
Me:Hi, can I open this keyboard box?
Guy 1:No, see it's taped shut. Why do you need to open it. Its the same as all the other ones.
Me: No its not.
Guy 1: Oh I guess it has multimedia.
Guy 2: Yes, yes, multimedia.
Finally, I decided on the cheap one rather than sit around and prolong the conversation that
It reminded me of this: